Tuesday 22 June 2010

Reboot

Wow, a year and a half since my last post, since I lost Indra. I'm now married, have a ginger kitten who's a ball of chaos and fur, I'm obsessed with Ravelry and pretty much live there.

I'm going to leave all the old posts up, but I am beginning anew. I want to write about the songs, poems and quotes that have kept me going through some very dark times, and that have made my times of joy more precious. My mother gave me a love of words - always entreating me to listen to the lyrics of songs and not just the music. We still share new music and poetry that we find that has touched our souls, and I want to keep a record of how these words have changed me.

It's mostly for me, obviously - but I hope that someone may stumble on my blog and find something that will give them healing, or laughter, or understanding.

So I'll start when I've had a bit more sleep :-)

No comments: